Monday, January 28, 2008

Sweet Hour of Prayer

Tonight -- January 28th at around 7:00 p.m. in Sylacauga, Alabama -- something wonderful happened. The sweet aroma of prayer was going up to our heavenly Father on the north side of town, the south side of town, the east side of town and the western side of town.

I was a prayer group leader tonight for our "God Can Prayer Groups." There were 3 people in my group and in some homes there were as many 18 people gathering to pray.

  • We prayed for our church staff ministers
  • We prayed for our support staff
  • We prayed for our deacons
  • We prayed for UNITY and REVIVAL
  • We prayed for our city
  • We prayed for those who do not know Jesus

I am picturing God at around 7:00 p.m. tonight! I know He was smiling. I was too!

I cannot wait to see what God will do in the hearts of those who prayed.

No comments: