Thursday, January 17, 2008

Busy Day

I have not had time to write much about anything today. I have been busy today working on sermon, visiting two of our homebound men and planning our church staff retreat, 175th church history and making lists for future projects.

In the next couple of days, I plan to write what God has shown me about struggling in my Christian walk.

Friday will be spent taking my mother in law to the doctor, driving ot GA to check on my house that is for sale, seeing my granddaughter (Mattie) play in her final basketball game this year and as usual, loading and unloading my car.

Keep checking back to see what God is doing in my life!
Tim

1 comment:

Kenny Norris said...

I'm glad to see that we're not alone. Thanks for the willingness to be transparent to people. Some pastors can't do that. See you all soon.
-Kenny