Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sorry So Long....

I am sorry I have been away from the blog for a few days. I have had alot going on in my life.

This past weekend was filled with family activities. My daughter came over from Georgia to visit. We celebrated her 31st birthday. I cannot believe that 31 year ago my little girl was born. What is even more difficult to comprehend is that she has five beautiful kids of her own. She is still my little girl, though! Friday we took my mother in law to the doctor and immediately went to Georgia to see Mattie, my oldest granddaughter play her final basketball game. She played for a few minutes, but it was great seeing her and mostly just being there for her. She had called me personally and asked me to come to the game. Clay and Candi met us at the game and we all went to Chic Fil A for dinner. It was great being together again. I am missing all of them tremendously.

Saturday we woke up to snow! We braced for 3 to 6 inches but only got about 1 or 2. The student at FBCS were having their Dnow weekend. We went to the ball fields for the biggest snow ball fight I have ever seen. It was great!

On Monday, Sam and I went to the lake and cleared the bank going down to the lake. I just about died. I busted my head and just about passed out. I am so out of shape!

Over the next few days, I am praying that God is going to show me some great truths to write in this blog. I have been so excited to see the counter go higher. It is exciting to see that people really care what I write!

In Christ Alone~

No comments: