Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pray for My Friend

Dear Blog Readers,
There are times when something is just not right! I am writing to let you know about my friend, Linda, from Texas who is the daughter of one of my former church members in Georgia. She is in a fight for her family.

I know it is hard for you to believe, but she actually lost custody of her son Will because he made a profession of faith in Christ and she was/is seeking to raise him in a Christian home. Her ex-husband sued for sole custoday and WON! Unbelievable!

Please pray for Will, Linda and the court system in Dallas, Texas. I am including her website and blog. Feel free to write notes of encouragment and let her know that the body of Christ is standing with her and her family.

www.fightingforwill.com and http://fightingforwill.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Kevin Maples said...

It is hard to believe that this story is true. Have we really come to this point in America? I suppose we have. Yet, what I fear more is that we are just at the beginning of a slippery slope.