Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!

A very special thank you to all of you who are so faithful to read my blog. I apologize for being gone for over a week. I have been very busy with the many duties of pastoring our church -- First Baptist Church of Sylacauga, Alabama.

I am very excited to report that our new youth pastor, Kenny Norris has arrived and is already reaching some new students with the gospel of Christ. Please pray for him as he and his family adjust and reach the students of our region!

GOD IS MOVING!
God is doing some amazing things in our church. I have had several meetings with people over the past two weeks. All of these meetings have been about salvation. Some have been saved and others want to make sure they are saved! How exciting is that???

Over the next few blog entries I plan to write about a theme that is very near and dear to my heart! GOD'S AMAZING GRACE! Be suret to check back every day to see what God is teaching us!

No comments: