Thursday, February 21, 2008

Will you join me in prayer for services on Sunday?

I am preaching a very evangelistic sermon on Sunday called "30 Seconds after You Die." Please join me in prayer for those who will be there. I believe there must be someone who desparately needs this message.

Dear Heavenly Father,

You are Almighty God. You rule and reign in our lives. I join with these who are reading this blog to ask you to do great and mighty things in our midst on Sunday. Lord, I ask that you break down any barriers that Satan or anyone else has tried to put up in the lives of those who will be here. We pray that you will shower us with Your love and conviction -- in that order.

I pray that you will draw people to the services on Sunday. Please draw those who have questions -- those who need Jesus. Please work in such a way that you will be GLORIFIED!

Lord, please honor the prayers of those who prayed so diligently on Monday evening for the God Can Prayer Groups. God please WORK A MIRACLE!

In Jesus Name we pray,
Amen

Thanks for praying -- please don't stop -- continue in an attitude of prayer -- pray without ceasing!

1 comment:

Kevin Maples said...

So what happened Sunday as a result of these prayers?