Tuesday, February 12, 2008

$1,200 and Sycamore Roots

Well, the verdict is in....the plumber ran the snake and a camera down my drain in Georgia and discovered that the Syacamore tree at the end of my driveway has reached out to my pipes and clogged them! It is going to cost $1,200 minimum to correct the problem.

As I said the other day, I really want to thank God for those clogged pipes. I will be honest -- it's hard. The reason: I do not live in the house anymore and it takes money from the proceeds. I do not know why this happened, but I know this. God will provide! GOD CAN!

These are the kinds of situations that really put our faith to the test as we walk through this earthly life. What we are going through with all of this is nothing compared to some things people are going through, but it is really trying to be 2 hours away and try to handle these situations from long distance. I am praying that God will sell the house very soon! Please join me in that prayer. I know the house is sold -- I just do not have the money yet!

No comments: