Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blogging AGAIN!

I have felt a need to start blogging again. I got away from ith when I discovered FaceBook and now I am feeling the need to blog. I am going to be sharing my thoughts from my early morning Bible studies. Currently I am studying 1 chapter of Nehemiah each morning. Now when I says that I am studying, actually it will be a "light" study with makers for me to go back and dig deeper at a later time. My plan is to read the chapter 5 times - then write it out in my own words, marking through bulleted points what God is showing me. I have been at this for 3 days and I am loving it.

At first I was writing everything in a journal but then I decided to start blogging it so I am taking the time over the next couple of days to re-write the material into the blog.

I hope this study will be a blessing to you - It has already taught me so much!

No comments: